Ginger Garlic Dressing with Fried Tofu
This is a simple and delicious tofu dish if you do not want to spend too much time cooking. The tofu is medium-soft but you are welcome to use firm tofu. You may substitute the tofu with roasted potatoes, poach chicken or salmon.
1 packet of medium-soft tofu
1/4 cup rice flour
1-1/2 tsp Madame Chu Ginger Garlic (Buy Now)
1 tsp green onion chopped
1 tsp tamarind or any soy sauce
1 tbs cooking oil - canola or olive - any oil of choice
1. Drained the tofu and pat dry
2. Cut the tofu into 8 to 12 cubes
3. Coat the tofu with rice flour
4. Heat the oil in medium heat.
5. Add the tofu to the pan and fry until all sides are golden brown
6. Removed pan from heat and drained the fried tofu on a paper towel
7. In a small dish, add and mix Madame Chu Ginger Garlic, chopped green onion and tamarind
8. Serve the tofu with the Ginger Garlic Sauce.
Yield 2 servings